- 62 Total Advocates
- 28 New Advocates trained and sworn in during 2016.
- 424 hours of additional training provided to Advocates for the year 2016
- 328 hours of service provided by advocates during January
- 2,756 miles driven by advocates for their cases during January
- $382.63 of in-kind donations from advocates to CASA children (i.e. taking the child out for lunch, a movie, or buying a present) in January
- 132 Children currently being served by an advocate.
- 63 Children currently without an Advocate, 17 of those are in need of having an Advocate assigned.
3,025 hours of service provided by Advocates for the year 2016
- 22,019 miles traveled by Advocates during the year 2016
- $6,147.53 in-kind donations from advocates of Laramie County, who choose to spend their own money on the children for things like: meals, activities, and presents).
- 74 cases currently have an Advocate assigned
- 4 new cases with a total of 7 kids have been opened since Jan. 1st 2017
- 74 new cases with a total of 118 kids were opened in 2016
- 2 new cases with 5 children opened in the month of January alone
- 10 cases (comprised of 16 children) have closed so far, in 2017
- 84 cases (comprised of 114 children) were closed in 2016