- 62 Total Advocates
- 5 New Advocates trained and sworn in during 2017.
- 87 hours of additional training provided to Advocates for the year 2017
- 263 hours of service provided by advocates during March
- 1,774 miles driven by advocates for their cases during March
- $431.03 of in-kind donations from advocates to CASA children (i.e. taking the child out for lunch, a movie, or buying a present) in March
- 125 Children currently being served by an advocate.
- 60 Children currently without an Advocate, 28 of those are in need of having an Advocate assigned.
3,025 hours of service provided by Advocates for the year 2016
- 22,019 miles traveled by Advocates during the year 2016
- $6,147.53 in-kind donations from advocates of Laramie County, who choose to spend their own money on the children for things like: meals, activities, and presents).
- 67 cases currently have an Advocate assigned
- 18 new cases with a total of 27 kids have been opened since Jan. 1st 2017
- 74 new cases with a total of 118 kids were opened in 2016
- 4 new cases with 6 children opened in the month of April alone
- 28 cases (comprised of 40 children) have closed so far, in 2017
- 84 cases (comprised of 114 children) were closed in 2016